Last updated September 7th, 2022.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
1.1 Personal information you disclose to us voluntarily
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an legitimate interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, the fulfilment of our contract with you to provide a service, compliance under our legal obligations and/or otherwise when you choose to contact us directly.
You are free to explore the Website without providing any personal information about yourself and personal information you do disclose with us and/or the Website is voluntary upon submission.
1.2 “Personal Information”
This refers to any information that identifies you personally that may include names; phone numbers; email addresses; contact preferences; business information and other similar information about yourself or your business.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we are allowed to process your data for certain reasons only. Mainly, we use personal information collected via our Website when you express an legitimate interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, the fulfilment of our contract with you to provide a service, compliance under our legal obligations and/or otherwise when you choose to contact us directly.
We use your data to stay connected with you and keep you up-to-date to be found for work and business opportunities and to be more productive. To do so, you can contact us whenever you choose, as we may contact you. We will contact you through email, telephone, platform chat portals such as a LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram inbox, and other such ways.
2.3 Social Media Features
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose such as setting up a meeting or interview.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Service Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our service contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
3.2 Transferring data internally
4. USING COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
5. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5.2 On-going legitimate business
In the case of ongoing legitimate business services being provided and agreed upon, we shall retain your personal information as needed to comply with our legal obligations or enforced agreements. Once our services are no longer needed, we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
6.1 You have the right to access and/or delete your personal information. You have choices about how your data is collected, used and shared
Where you have provided consent to our use of your personal information, you also have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This means we will stop processing your data.
If you are from the European Economic Area, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right to;
- Request access, update or delete your personal information
- Request rectification or erasure of your personal information
- Object to, restrict or limit the processing of your personal information
- Obtain data portability or withdraw consent for us to retain your personal information
To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
6.2 Making a complaint
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
6.3 Cookies and similar technologies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
7.1 We will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Twenty-Two Business Support and Development Ltd
10 Blenheim Mews